onsdag den 9. maj 2012

Denmark in the Weekend :D

This weekend im going to DK for my sisters (Caroline) confirmation. Im so excited to see my whole family again, it feels like it has been forever! Im really curious what my sister is gonna wear, if its gonna be a dress or skirt or pants or what ^ ^ Im gonna be doing her make-up and be the 'photographer' so expect there to be a lot of photos put up ^ ^
- For all of you who dont know what confirmation is its a Christian thing (perhaps only something you do when you're protestant, im not too sure) where you go to church at the age of 13-16 usually, and 'confirm' your belief in god, basically you say -'Yes i do believe in god' and then you go home and celebrate. Usually its a pretty big thing and you get loads of gifts.
I got her an AWESOME gift :p but im not gonna write here what it is till after, in case she sees it :p

My other sister (Mathilde) had her birthday not long ago, so im also looking to buy her something. I will have to do it tomorrow after work since im flying Friday @ around 4pm. Im not really sure what to get her. This is at the point where i star tfeeling old- when i cant remember how it was to be 8 years old, and what was cool then :/ Anyways, im sure i will find something for her :) I hope xD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar